Sunday, May 17, 2009

Somebody's Getting Married!

I love the Muppets, don't you?


Oh wait, the real reason for this post is because the person getting married is ME!!!!!

Gary popped the question our first night in Cabo! It was perfect, everything I could have asked for and more...and the RING! WOWZA it's amazing!!! It's exactly what I would have picked out myself. (On a side note: I may or may not have left some pictures of rings lying around the condo...)

This is how it all went down...After dinner on our first evening in Mexico, we decided to sit on the beach and watch the surf roll in...just him and I, no one else in site. After a while, he pulled me up from where I was seated and started his speech that went something like "I've loved you since the day I first met you and I never want to stop loving you". I believe my reaction at this point was something like "what are you doing?" He then dropped to one knee ...and asked me to marry him!!!

After lots of hugging and a few tears, the little town of Cabo San Lucas decided to give us a little engagment gift. Fireworks! What perfect timing! Gary claims that this was all part of his plan, I guess I'll let him think I believe that.

So, now the fun begins with the planning! Stay tuned for a date, but just a warning - I REALLY want a fall wedding and REALLY don't want to wait until 2010!





No comments: