Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shower Invites!

As Maid of Honor in my good friend Kristie's wedding this summer, I've been planning her a friends/co-workers shower and I have finally finished up the invitations! I bought the supplies from Paper Source a long time ago and they have just been sitting there in the box begging me to take them out and play!

These were actually super easy to make, the items I bought from Paper Source we pre-cut to the size they needed to be so all I had to do was a lot of gluing!! Here is all the materials I ordered to make these:

Petal envelopes in Jadeite
Petal enclosures in Blossom
1" round stickers in blossom
Square pointed flap envelopes in Jadeite
12"x12" paper in Luxe Blossom Dots
Envelope liner templates

I simply printed the wording off of my home computer, trimmed to the correct size and glued everything together! A reminder when you're working with thinner papers (i.e. NOT cardstock) be sure to use a glue stick that says wrinkle-free.

As for the envelope liners, you can get a pack of all different sizes for about $10. You simply trace the template,cut them out and glue inside the envelope! It is easiset if you insert the liner with out glue first, fold the top flap over where it would naturally fold and outline the flap only with glue.

I think they turned out pretty cute myself :)
A peak at the inside

All closed up and sealed with a sticker!

The envelope with address label and completed card...of course I forgot to take a picture of the envelope liner but when you opened it up, pink and white polka dot paper lined the inside!

1 comment:

The Weltes + 1 said...

So crafty! I love it!