Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh Cabo, How I Miss You Already

Since my last post was exclusively in regards to the BIG NEWS we had to share, this one will recap our vacation. Most of the days we spent lounging by the pool sipping on unlimited fruity cocktails (my drink of choice: Miami Vice - half pina colada, half strawberry daiquiri...DE-LISH!). At night we would have dinner and then usually sit on our balcony and begin the wedding planning or hang out with some of the people we met down there.


The weather was FABULOUS - only one day of overcast skies but we spent the entire day in the shade anyway due to too much sun the day before. Gave me plenty of time to acquire a little sun-kissed glow and get totally addicted to the Twilight series!!!


One complaint I do have is the food. We got soooo sick of the food. It was mostly the same thing every day and nothing really had a lot of flavor to it. It's sad, but I think the best meal I had was at Hooter's when we went into downtown Cabo!!!


We had an amazing time...I'll let the pictures do most of the talking!


The view from our room





Gary and I on our balcony

Lounging poolside

Of course we had to visit Cabo Wabo!



Gary and I at the marina downtown Cabo


1 comment:

julielsimon said...

I think we stayed at the same resort when we were there... RIU?

Similiar pics anyway... you two look great!