Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's Our One Month Engage-iversary!

I can't believe we've already been engaged for a month! On one hand it seems like it's been forever that I've been sporting this gorgeous diamond ring on my finger...but on the other it feels like just yesterday! I still look at my ring every day and think, wow, that is freakin' beautiful!

I've also realized that I haven't even shared a picture with ya'll! I'm not the type of girl that is going to post her ring on Facebook, but I'll at least put one up for all of you who follow my blog :)

Don't mind my wrinkly knuckles...at least I had just gotten a manicure!!

4 comments:

julielsimon said...

It is "freaking gorgeous!!!" LOVE IT!

I'm JUST looking at your blog and OMG Kater, so much has been posted -- I must catch up to see all your hard work on the weddin'

love ya!

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

Congrats Kate! Your ring is beautiful:)

Brink Boys said...

Whew, I finally caught up from the last few months =)

The ring is gorgeous, I can't wait to see it for real!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the big ole' Rock. Gary did a WONDERFUL job.