Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Wedding 'Do

Despite the fact that Gary likes my hair better light, I wanted to get it dyed darker before the wedding. I prefer my hair dark and it fits in well with the fall theme. So just as all of the things you read about getting your hair done before your wedding, I went about two weeks out just in case anything crazy happened (like the purple hair from my latest wedding nightmare).

I definitely got dark...and I LOVE it! I don't think this picture does is justice...I think it looks darker in person. It felt good to have a trim too! I've been growing it out since we got engaged and my ends were getting pretty scraggily. So what do you think?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE THE NEW HAIR< very cute!!!

Courtney Marie Kingma said...

GORGEOUS:)

mother of the bride!!!! said...

You will glow no matter what your color is, but I do like it! 10 days!!I too just checked the weather forcast too....no snow, yea!

The Weltes + 1 said...

From one brunette to another, I love the dark! To think...we both used to bleach our hair! haha