Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gettin' Pampered

I decided early on that I didn't really want to have a friends shower per say - but rather just spend some quality time with my closest ladies. So my bridesmaids planned a day of pampering for me! I was home for the weekend for my bachelorette party (post coming soon!) so we took advantage of the fact that we were all in the same city and spent a morning at the spa! We headed out to Design 1 in Grandville for pedicures and manicures. Kristie, Amanda, Emmy and I all received wonderful pedicures (Ange is too ticklish!) followed by manicures for Andrea and I. And of course we had to have some mimosas to sip and yummy chocolate chip muffins to munch!




After mani's and pedi's it was time for brunch. Kristie had asked me where I wanted to go, and I think she laughed at me when I told her. I told her I wanted to go to my favorite breakfast place - Cracker Barrel! Kristie even decorated the table for us!

I am clearly excited to have a Cracker Barrel breakfast menu in my hands!

Some of Kristie's decorations...and my favorite mints!


Taking advantage of the cute rocking chairs!

BUT my day of pampering was not over yet! As a gift to me, my sister and Kristie paid for me to get my makeup done at MAC! While the other girls prepared for the party that night, Emmy accompanied me to the mall so I wouldn't be lonely. She also took a few photos of me while I was getting "made up":



Thank you SOOO much for everything you planned ladies! I had a BLAST! And a special thanks to Kristie - I know she put a lot of hard work into organzing everything!

Stay tuned for the bachelorette shenanigans that went down that evening!!

1 comment:

The Weltes + 1 said...

You're most welcome my dear! It was fun to plan!