Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last Fling Before the Ring!

Boy did we have FUN!! The theme was "Sexy Girls in the City" and I'd say we lived up to that! The night started out at my sister's house for drinks, dinner and some games! Of course they had to have her entire house decorated with embarrassing photos of me! The girls also set up an underwear scavenger hunt for me...it was SO fun and I got lots of cute undies!!

Clue: Courtney now knows better than to take THIS to the bar with her!

Bronco Girls!

All the ladies ready for a night on the town!

After the pre-party, my mom was a dear and drove us to Grand Rapids where we had a hotel room for the night. We did a little more pre-drinking in the hotel room and then hit the town!

A few more cocktails at the hotel!


Why yes, we did take a red limo from 1992...

Me and my maids on the town

I have many more photos but you can check out Facebook to view them all!

To wrap up this post, I thought I'd write something along the lines of Courtney's post of the top 10 moments of the night, I thought I would post the top 10 things I learned from my bachelorette party:
  1. I have had WAY too many embarrassing pictures taken of me throughout the last 5 years
  2. It's even more embarrassing explaining said photos to my mother
  3. Even with a ring on my finger, I haven't lost my touch for getting free drinks
  4. Don't tell me that some other bachelorette stole your boa because I WILL fight her
  5. It is not impossible to fit 7 girls on a rickshaw at the same time
  6. My sister and I definitely do not hang out enough
  7. I have the BEST helium voice out of the entire group
  8. I can eat two hot dogs and pizza at 2 AM and feel just fine afterward
  9. Video cameras should be illegal at bachelorette parties
  10. I have the most amazing friends ever!!!

1 comment:

The Weltes + 1 said...

Awww, cute Kater! Your helium voice is the BEST! I could NOT get it! haha