Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Important Information

You can never be too prepared on your wedding day. And you never know when someone is going to need the phone number for the DJ or the address to the reception hall. So I made up these little important information cards for our wedding party and the other folks involved directly with the wedding. .

I started with a blank piece of 8 1/2 by 11 paper and created individual boxes to hold the information. I used three different categories: Important Phone Numbers, Important Addresses and Vendor Phone Numbers

I then cut them out and accordion folded them like so:

Once they were folded, I just had to tie a cute little bow with twine! When finished, they are the approximate size of a business card so the guys can slip them in their wallets and the girls can stash them easily in a small purse.


Hopefully this will make life easier for everyone if they should need to find a phone number or an address. Otherwise, they were just another fun (and quick!) project for me!

No comments: