Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jars, Jars and More Jars!

As mentioned in a previous post, when I decided we would be using different size jars for the centerpieces, we put the word out to friends and family. And boy did everyone deliver! I decided that I would sort through all the jars I had gotten so far to see what we still needed. I was pleasantly surprised to see that we had enough jars for 14 tables! That is more than enough for the centerpieces!

Being the control freak that I am with my projects, I arranged each grouping by table (hence the pink sticky notes) to make sure that I had various sizes on each table. I then put a piece of masking tape on the bottom so each jar is labeled with the corresponding table! I think my florist should be able to handle that...I don't want any surprises when we get to the reception! :)

Look at all those jars!

Thank you to everyone who helped us collect - and also to the ladies who supplied me with over 100 baby food jars! I'll show you what we have up for those in a later post!

No comments: