Monday, July 6, 2009

Registering!!

Although it might seem a little early to be registering for wedding presents, I wanted to take advantage of a free weekend while we had it! So off we went!! It was a little difficult to decide what to register for because when Gary bought the condo about a year and a half ago, he also bought all new stuff to fill it! There are definitely a few things that I would like to upgrade on though so we included those on our list. Gary had a little trouble with the idea that some of the things we registered for we already have but I told him this is the one time in your life that you can get the GOOD stuff! I told him my mom still has the stainless steel mixing bowls she received as a wedding present!!

For those that are curious, we registered at Bed Bath and Beyond and Target. We split it up between Saturday and Sunday because I'm not sure how much shopping Gary could handle in one day :) It was a fun experience and I must admit I look at our registry at least once a week! Yep - I'm one of those brides...

New kitchen towels? Yes please!

Yes we do need a new duvet cover...don't question me...I've got a gun.


Gary thinks we need a Snuggie...

2 comments:

Brink Boys said...

Ooooh, I bet Chase would love to buy Uncle Gary a Snuggie!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to shop for you!!!

Tracey