Thursday, September 18, 2008

Puttin' on My Dancin' Shoes

One of my news years resolutions was to begin taking dance class again. I had heard through a friend of a place literally right down the street from me in Northville. It's convenient, I don't have to go everytime if I have a conflict and it's a nice small class size. I'm glad to be able to check that resolution off my list and I'm actually having a really good time doing it. And as an added benefit, I can really feel that it's giving me a workout too! I've definitely been working muscles that haven't been worked in a while!

3 comments:

Brink Boys said...

Sounds like a great workout!

Scott & Paula said...

Dance on girl! I decided to kick it in gear for fall and started kick boxing , lift classes and pilates classes! It's been great and lucky for me just 5 min down the road. Gotta love convieneint work outs!

julielsimon said...

Great idea kater! I'm jealous.... :-)