Monday, September 21, 2009

Showered with Love...again!

I had my third and final shower this past weekend. I can't believe they are all FINISHED! This one was thrown by my mom's friends and included all the ladies I've known since I was a little girl plus my close friends. It was a brunch shower because everyone who knows me well knows that I LOVE ME SOME BREAKFAST! The food was fantastic and we had so much fun hanging out, telling stories and laughing together! Not to mention we got a ton of great stuff again!!

The beautiful floral centerpiece!


I seem to be really excited about this butter dish...it's so cute!


Showing off our place settings


My Grandma gave me the good ole dutch cookbook...guess that means I have to cook now


Me and my lovely girls....Court drove all the way from Chicago!


And last but not least, the hostesses of the shower (plus my mom).
Thanks ladies it was perfect!!

No comments: