Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!!

Messy, Emmy, Gary and I went to Patty's annual halloween party this past weekend. We had a little trouble deciding what to dress up as but in the end I was pretty satisfied with my costume (plus I had fun making part of it!). And those who got what Gary was supposed to be, found his costume very amusing too.

Me, a flapper, and Gary as Peter Griffen from Family Guy

Emmy, a drunk bridesmaid, and Messy as a wedding crasher

Emmy and I


Gary, Emmy and Messy discussing the rules to Flip Cup

Patty served this amazing cocktail called Apple Pie that was sooo delicious. I might have to get the recipe. We ended the evening with a late night...well...early morning trip to Comet Burger for sliders, waffle fries and onion rings. YUM!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy halloween!!

1 comment:

Brink Boys said...

Your costumes are great!