Monday, July 21, 2008

Kid Rock

While I'm not the biggest Kid Rock fan, I did attend the concert this past Saturday. We went with a big group of people and did some tailgating before hand. Although the weather was not that great, we ended up having a ton of fun! And I actually enjoyed the concert too!

Gary and I rockin' our aviator sunglasses :-)


Danielle, Ryan and I using the hatchback for cover! Luckily it didn't rain too hard.

Kristie, Amanda and I on the hill...not sure why I even bothered curling my hair!


At least a few of us came prepared, I ended up wearing the pants of Lisa's rain suit on my head!

3 comments:

Brink Boys said...

Yikes, now that is dedication!

Anonymous said...

Your hair still looked very cute! Hope you had fun - minus the rain.

julielsimon said...

The tickets always say, "rain or shine" and they mean it! Looks like fun kater!