Friday, February 29, 2008

Traffic Tracker

I added the Live Traffic Feed widget to my blog yesterday to track people who read my blog. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only "blog stalker" out there. I usually check out the links on other people's blogs, even if I've never met the person. I find it interesting to see what's going on in other's lives. So, if you're watching me, chances are I'm probably watching you too! And just so you know, I believe I show up as Wenham, Massachusetts because I'm on my work computer :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a blog stalker, too. Love it! I think i'm the Dorr Mi - not sure why i'm Dorr seeing that I live in Zeeland - whatever!

julielsimon said...

I thought you were Wenham, Mass! :) Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

Well Hi! :)

Brink Boys said...

Welcome to the blog stalking world! I show up as GR from home...