Friday, February 15, 2008

Book Tag...You're it!

Martha book tagged me today in her post to take the closest book to me, turn to page 123, find the fifth sentence and then write the next 3 sentences in my post. The girls in my office and I have started a ChickLit book exchange so that we can get our hands on good reads without having to purchase them! I just finished The Memory Keeper's Daughter a few days ago so I signed out a new one today. Here is an excerpt from Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner:

"Over his shoulder I could see our waiter approaching...our waiter, plus two other waiters, trailed by an anxious-looking dark-haired man with an apron tied over his suite. The manager, I presumed. Which could only mean the one thing that Andy dreaded most - namely, someone had figured out who he was."

So now that I've read the sixth, seventh, and eighth sentences on page 123 before I even started the book, I guess I'll tag someone else. Although I'm supposed to tag three people, unfortunately, I don't know too many people who blog! So the lucky person will be my sister! I know she's usually reading something!

Ange: Between working full-time, your other full-time job as Mommy to those two adorable nephews of mine, Tastefully Simple parties, cleaning, laundry, and all the other crazy things that fill up your day, what are you reading?

Tag - You're it!

2 comments:

Brink Boys said...

I will get back to you on this when I am at home, not to interesting to post something from the Aeron chair pricebook...=-)

DeWitt Family said...

You'll have to let me know the books that you like from your exchange. I only have time for the really good ones!!