Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Time for a New Doctor

I've been saying this for months now, but I finally think it's time to find a new doctor. My mom knows the many reasons, which I won't get into here. To add to that, I was supposed to have an appointment this morning and found it odd that I didn't get the "reminder" call yesterday. Since my doctor is a half hour drive out of my way now that I've moved, I figured I'd call just to make sure. Good thing I did! Sure enough, my doctor was suddenly out of town this week. They said they had mailed me something informing me of the cancellation...don't you think they would have called too?

Now, the reason I've been putting it off for so long...it's so difficult to find a good doctor in a town that you don't know that many people! Fortunately, I got a couple recommedations...even got the same recommedation from two different girls! I think I'll check her out.

1 comment:

julielsimon said...

I really need to find a doctor here too and have been putting off... which is so bad! But you're right - it's so hard to find a good doc! I need someone to steer me in the direction of McDreamy!