Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm a bad, bad blogger

It's been THREE months since my last post! But I have a decent excuse...my little adventure in starting my paper business has kept me so busy that I haven't had time to blog! I'm currently booked solid for 2010! Now considering I am my one and only employee (with occasional help from my lovely mother and adoring husband) and the fact that I do everything by hand, it's not like I have a wedding every weekend for the rest of the year. But when you throw in place cards, programs, menu cards and welcome folders on top of invitations, that's a lot of time spent designing/printing/cutting/gluing/folding/assembling! All in all, I will have done work for 6 brides by December. I think that's pretty good if I do say so myself!

Thank you to all who have referred me to other people - keep them coming, I've still got openings for 2011! And if you haven't checked it our or become a fan, visit my Facebook page!

2 comments:

Courtney Marie Kingma said...

You are a rockstar! Thank you for helping me out with mine...they are SO cute, and I cant' wait to see them when they come in the mail!!! Love you!

michellaneous said...

Check out Su Blackwell if you like paper, here's her website: www.sublackwell.co.uk/ She's a UK paper artist, her work is absolutely beautiful! Just so you know! :)