Monday, January 11, 2010

Introducing...

Last year I acquired a new hobby. I had always been a scrapbooker but last year with Kristie's wedding and our wedding, I realized that I really like working with paper in general. So I decided to turn my hobby into somewhat of a side business.




So I introduce you to:

Why Peppermint Papers you ask? Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am a sucker for anything mint flavored. And Peppermint Papers had a nice ring to it. Plus the color red is fun and the peppermint icon is super cute!

So if you know anyone that might be looking for save the dates, wedding invitations, shower invitations, birth announcements, personalized stationary or anything else you can make with paper, send them my way! I'm currently looking for my next project!

Become a fan on Facebook too! :)

No comments: