Friday, January 30, 2009

QT in the Z

This week I decided to make a quick trip home to spend some time with my family before I start work at Mullen next week. It was great to be able to spend some time with my parents and also with my sister and nephews! Tuesday night Ange and the boys came over for a pizza dinner. We also had some fun with Chase's Walter the Farting Dog book.


Wednesday is a great day to be home because my mom has the boys all day. My sister took a half day and we enjoyed an afternoon at the Grand Rapids Children's Museum. So much fun, and I was glad it wasn't super busy.






Thursday my mom was able to take off work so we were able to spend the day enjoying all the things that I miss about downtown Holland. We visited my dad at Gazelle where I got a new pair of running shoes, had a yummy coffee at JP's, stopped at The Peanut Store for some double dipped chocolate covered peanuts and ate lunch at Subs N' More. What a fabulous day!

I was so glad to be able to spend a few days at home. Next week I start working again (at least temporarily)!



1 comment:

Gail said...

my kids have been watching the farting video like 10000 times...so hilarious!!