Friday, March 7, 2008

Glad to be Home!

So I'm back from Salt Lake City and I couldn't be happier to be home. I didn't sleep that well all week and was busy all day long at the conference. Salt Lake City is beautiful though, and it was even somewhat warm!

I was able to get a few good pictures of the mountains on our way into the city.




The conference was at a beautiful hotel called the Grand America.

However, trying to save the company money, we stayed at the Little America across the street. There was definitely a difference...

We even got to see a celebrity. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Mr. Lance Armstrong was one of our keynote speakers. He had an excellenct message and was quite funny as well.


On Wednesday night, we were provided some entertainment. We went to a place called The Depot which is an old train station and wathced The Flight of the Concords. They've got a show on HBO and they were fantastic! Really funny guys from New Zealand who do a comedy routine with their guitars.




During our last session, I got a little stir crazy and decided to walk around for a bit. It was way too nice out to be couped up inside all day. I think this is an old city building...

No comments: