Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

Friday we had lunch with Gary's family for Easter. We went to Three Brothers and I had amazing french toast! You know I love breakfast!! Friday afternoon we headed out to the west side with a "quick" stop at the outlet mall in Howell. It's funny how Gary was the one who wanted to go, and I ended up the only one buying anything! Once we had left the outlet mall, the weather was getting really nasty. We ended up turning around and the 20 mile drive back to our place took over an hour! We decided to wait until the morning and I'm glad we did!

Once we actually got to my parents, we visited with my Aunt Paula, Grandma Pat and Les, my sister and the boys for the afternoon. Chase wore Gary out playing "ramp head" (using Chase's head and a yard stick as a ramp for his matchbox car)and wrestling.



Logan's new thing is that he has learned to clap. I just missed the clapping part and as you can tell from the video, I couldn't persuade him to do it again. I've realized I hate my "video voice" and know that a few of you will agree.




Saturday night we went over to my sister's house to play a little Rock Band. It's a lot of fun but I wouldn't suggest trying to sing a duet! The game didn't necessarily like our rendition of Dead or Alive. We even got Gary to sing!



3 comments:

Brink Boys said...

I hope Gary was able to recover Monday from being bossed around all weekend by a 4 year old =-)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, Kate. I took a video of you and Ange singing - you should post that!

julielsimon said...

Looks like a fun time at home! The nephews are so adorable! :-)