Sunday, October 5, 2008

WMU Homecoming

This weekend Gary and I were supposed to go to the Carrie Underwood concert, but he ended up having to work all weekend. I was able to sell them at the last minute so it wasn't a total bust.

So, since Gary was tied up all weekend, I decided to accompany Kristie and Jill to Kalamazoo for Western's homecoming. We had a low key night Friday since we were going to get up early to tail gate the next day. Saturday we were up and at 'em early, I think the alarm went off at 7:00. That is EARLY for me on a Saturday!

The weather was perfect and I ran into a few people I knew. I emphasize few because that is HOW OLD I'M GETTING!!! I used to go back to Western and know one out of every three people. Not so much anymore.

Kristie, Nikki, Jill and I sporting our Western gear!

Beer Pong at 9 AM, what better time?

KJ and I amongst the crowds of people!

Although I was sad to miss Carrie, I had a great time!!

1 comment:

julielsimon said...

gotta love WMU homecoming!