Monday, June 2, 2008

Randomonium

I was tagged by Martha to share 5 random things about me. This could prove to be difficult...

  1. I despise any type of meat that is still in it's original form. For instance, lobster, crab legs, shrimp, oysters, full chickens, etc totally gross me out. If I can tell what it was previous to sitting on my plate, I won't touch it! This also extends into eating meat off the bone, such as chicken wings or drumsticks. Ick!
  2. I was deathly afraid of roller coasters until middle school. I remember our class was taking a day trip to Michigan's Adventure and I was super nervous for about 3 weeks before hand. Once we got there I made a decision that I was going to conquer my fear and ride. I rode the coasters all day long and since then, there isn't a ride out there that intimidates me! I think my fear came from my parents making me ride Space Mountain at Disney World when I was just tall enough to be able to.
  3. I haven't lived in one place longer than a year since I was 18. When I went to college, I lived in East Lansing for 4 months, I moved home for 8 months, then moved to Kalamazoo to our house on Pinehurst for 10 months, then to University Club for 3 months, then to 523 Oak Street for about a year, then to the apartment in Gull Run for 4 months, then to Farmington Hills for a month, then to Royal Oak for 6 months, then to Clawson for about a year, then to Canton for about a year, then to Sterling Heights for 4 months and then to my current residence, in Northville. I'm hoping to stay put for a while, I'm SICK OF MOVING!!
  4. I have this "condition" that Gary likes to call Singular Hiccup. I tend to hiccup a lot, but it's only one and it's usually pretty loud! I must swallow a lot of air or something :)
  5. I have a slight obsession with anything mint flavored. It's my favorite! Mint chocolate chip ice cream, York Peppermint Patties, Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, Junior Mints, those little pink, yellow, and blue mints that they serve at restaurants and weddings, YUMMMMM!!!!!!

Now that's some pretty random information...

My turn to tag! Ange, you're it!

5 comments:

Jason DeWitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeWitt Family said...

Love your Randomonium!!! I'm with you on the meat. No chicken wings for me.

Anonymous said...

I don't do ANY meat in animal form or on the bone either! Your sister also hiccups like you do.

Brink Boys said...

It is true, I also suffer from "singular hiccup" and I do remember the Space Mountain from hell ride!

Unknown said...

I can relate to everything here minus the singular hiccup and getting over the fear of roller coasters. :)