Sunday, May 25, 2008

Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, and Karaoke

Saturday night was a great night to watch sports in Detroit. Gary and I went to Doc's Sports Retreat with Brad, Anj, and Larry to watch the Pistons, Redwings and Tigers play. Doc's has got the most TV's I've ever seen in one place so it's a perfect place to watch multiple games.


Two out of the three won, not too bad I guess! After the games we headed to the Starting Gate Saloon where my friend Andrea from work was celebrating her birthday with some karaoke. Gary and I both got up to sing...here's a few pictures of us in actions:

Gary and the birthday girl sing a lovely duet


Me trying to hit that high note in Journey's Don't Stop Believin'


2 comments:

Brink Boys said...

Look at you rockin' out!

Anonymous said...

Your a funny girl! I think that would be a very hard song to sing.