Sunday, April 20, 2008

Support Southern Rock


Saturday night Gary and I, along with my friend Danielle and her boyfriend Brent, showed our support for good old southern rock by attending the Lynyrd Skynyrd and Hank Williams Jr. concert at The Palace. I've actually come to like the musical stylings of Skynyrd, although it's kinda been by default since Gary likes it so much. My first Skynyrd concert was the first time I went to visit Gary in San Diego which will always be a good memory for me. In case any of you were wondering, my favorite Skynyrd song is Tuesday's Gone. You may recognize it from the end of the movie Happy Gilmore, although that's not why I like it. :)
It was really fun. Not only was the music good but it's some of the BEST people watching you will ever find. One of the girls in front of us was wearing a Confederate Flag bandana...as a shirt. Real classy.

1 comment:

julielsimon said...

Gotta love the people watching!